DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Gunaxin Media LLC follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent who’s contact information is available via our “DMCA Designated Agent” listed below:
Philip Van der Vossen
Gunaxin Media LLC
1609 Highbridge CT
Hanover, MD 21076
And or by email to:
We comply with all reasonable takedown requests.
Copyright and Trademark
This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of this website are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. Unless otherwise indicated, Gunaxin Media LLC owns a copyright in all original information contained in this Web site, including the selection, design, arrangement, and enhancement of such materials. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, all rights are reserved by Gunaxin Media LLC and content may not be reproduced, modified, used in the creation of derivative works, downloaded, disseminated, published, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, except with the prior written authorization of Gunaxin Media LLC. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice shall be made. Any material copyrighted by third parties that is used on this site is done so in good faith pursuant to the Fair Use doctrine. If you are the owner of copyrighted material used on this site, and you feel its use violates the Fair Use doctrine and other copyright laws, please contact the site administrator. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited or contained herein are the property of their respective owners. All information on this Internet site is protected under the intellectual property laws of the United States.
You may not use Gunaxin’s name or any material contained on the Gunaxin site to imply endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation with Gunaxin in any manner without prior written authorization. You should not construe the information on the Gunaxin Internet site as a recommendation for the use or manufacture of any product, process, equipment or formulation.
Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties. All images contained on this web site have been captured from the public domain unless noted otherwise.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR TO ANY PRODUCTS TO WHICH INFORMATION REFERS.
The information contained on the Gunaxin Internet site, and Gunaxin policies and disclaimers concerning your access to and use of the site, are subject to change, and Gunaxin reserves the right to modify them at any time without notice. Although every effort is made to present current and accurate information, Gunaxin makes no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on the Gunaxin Internet site.
Portions of Gunaxin Internet site may allow users to post their own material. The materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of Gunaxin Media LLC. By posting materials to the Gunaxin Internet site, you represent that you have all necessary rights in and to such materials, and that such materials will not infringe on any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties, nor will such materials be harmful, defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene, lewd, lascivious, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
Gunaxin Media LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to edit or delete any material posted by users that Gunaxin for any reason whatsoever determines may be harmful, defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene, lewd, lascivious, harassing, potentially in violation of any party’s rights, or otherwise objectionable.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, GUNAXIN MEDIA LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY MATERIAL COMMUNICATED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
By posting information and materials to the Gunaxin Internet site, you authorize Gunaxin Media LLC to use, and authorize others to use, any such materials in any manner or medium.