GolfSense 3D Swing Analysis System
GolfSense is the world’s first motion engine system to analyze and record golf swing data to any iOS® or Android device. GolfSense can detect the acceleration, velocity, tempo, position and posture of the device and the club by calculating sensor data at sample rates over 1,000 times per second. At the same time, the high velocity motion engine inside the software will divide the swing into different segments of club position and posture. The result is a highly accurate view of your swing down to the millisecond.
- Glove-based precision motion sensor easily attaches to the Velcro strap of any glove
- Wirelessly transmits swing data via Bluetooth to any mobile device (iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Android)
- Powerful software captures real-time in-depth 3D motion analysis of acceleration, velocity, tempo, and position
- GolfSense application records critical data and provides tips and recommendation to improve each swing
- Data is seamlessly stored in the GolfSense Cloud with the ability to sync with additional mobile devices
Father’s Day is right around the corner (June 16th), but don’t worry, we’re here to get you up to speed on the latest and greatest in gifts this year. We’ve put together this amazing collection of our favorite gift ideas, which includes enough variety to satisfy nearly any Father. To make your Father’s Day gift giving even easier, we’re giving away everything in our Gift Guide to our lucky readers, over $1,000 in prizes!
Each selected winner will receive one prize, and we’ll ship the products (United States only) to the winners at the conclusion of the contest. Entry will be handled by the widget below, and you can increase your chances of winning by following us on Facebook and Twitter :