Gunaxin Show #64 – Job Hunting Tips, Glam Rock Bands and The Gunaxin Sports Show
This week author SJ Rivera joins the show to talk the sweet docile tones of the 80’s Glam Bands and how at a very early age, most of the dolled up musicians of the day confused even the keenest of eyes. Then with graduation season upon us, we discuss today’s fickle job market and tips for the recent grads out there pursuing their first real world work experience… or at the very least, how not to look like a moron while trying to land a gig.
Finally Doc joins us from the brand new Gunaxin Sports Show . The host discusses what to expect from the show, some sports, and we explain the rules to quite possibly the greatest bar drinking game ever.
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Broken Sword Publications
- Look What the Cat Dragged In
- Job Hunting Tips for the New Graduate
- Gunaxin Sports Show
- SJ Rivera’s book – Demon in the Mirror
On the Show :
Latest posts by MikeG (see all)
- Pouring the Perfect Pint of Guinness - March 16, 2019
- Ten People You’ll Meet at Your Fantasy Football Draft - August 8, 2018
- The American Job Market: Through the Eyes of “Red” Redding - September 5, 2011