Nazi Killing Music
You’ve surely heard of the new Quentin Tarantino flick, Inglourious Basterds, starring Brad Pitt. The movie is about a group of Jewish-American soldiers during WWII who are chosen to spread fear throughout the Third Reich by scalping and brutally killing Nazis. I’m there.
As you can imagine, the film has some good Nazi killing music. Check it out:
- The Green Leaves of Summer – Nick Perito
- The Verdict – Ennio Morricone
- White Lightning – Charles Bernstein
- Slaughter – Billy Preston
- The Surrender (La Resa)- Ennio Morricone
- One Silver Dollar (Un Dollaro Bucato) – The Film Studio Orchestra
- Davon Geht Die Welt Nicht Unter – Zarah Leander
- The Man With The Big Sombrero – Samantha Shelton and Michael Andrew
- Ich Wollt Ich Waer Ein Huhn – Lilian Harvey and Willy Fritsch
- Main Theme From Dark of The Sun – Jacques Loussier
- Cat People (Putting Out The Fire) – David Bowie
- Tiger Tank – Lalo Schifrin
- Un Amico – Ennio Morricone
- Rabbia e Tarantella – Ennio Morricone
If you’d like to purchase the soundtrack, you can find it on Amazon.
To celebrate the release of the movie and soundtrack, we have a Prize Pack for one lucky Gunaxin Reader, including:
- Limited Edition David Bowie vinyl for “Cat Power”
- Inglourious Basterds Poster
To enter, just do two simple steps:
- Follow @Gunaxin on Twitter
- Tweet this post and ask people to follow @Gunaxin for a chance to win future prizes.