More Pringles Flavors Than You Ever Knew Existed
Most everyone has had Pringles at some point in their lifetime, and I’m sure most of you have grocery store shelves that look something like the above : Original, Barbecue, Fromage & Oignon, wait, what?! We believe that is French Onion, in French, which would make the shelf above either from France, or more likely Quebec, Canada. The sampling above is just a few of the flavors you can find in the United States, and all over the world. We’ll look to Wikipedia first for more background nuggets :
- Pringles are sold in more than 140 countries
- Standard flavors include original, salt and vinegar, sour cream and onion, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, barbecue and loaded baked potato.
- Some flavors were distributed only to limited market areas. For example,prawn cocktail, spicy cheese, wasabi, smokey bacon and curry flavors have been available in the United Kingdom.
- Seasonal flavors, past and present, include ketchup, zesty lime and chili, chili cheese dog, “pizzalicious”, paprika, Texas BBQ sauce, buffalo wing, and cajun.
- Examples of limited edition flavors include jalapeno, honey mustard, cheesy fries, onion blossom, mozzarella cheese stick, screamin’ dill pickle, and Mexican layered dip.
That doesn’t even mention some of the promotional flavors and containers that are made, like those pictured below :
Additionally, Philip has served as Rally Director for the Washington Automotive Press Association, Speaker at IMPAcon and Blogs with Balls, Chairman of the Relay For Life of North Anne Arundel County, Examiner Team Leader for the Maryland Performance Excellence Awards, and Credentialed Founder of Capitals Outsider.