Taco Bell’s Chicken Biscuit Taco
When Taco Bell launched their breakfast menu about a year ago, we have to admit we were a bit leery of the item which garnered the most attention, the Waffle Taco. Now it appears that Waffle Taco is going to be eliminated from the menu, in favor of a new taco made of biscuit. The Biscuit Taco features a warm biscuit folded in the shape of a taco and filled with breakfast ingredients. Launching tomorrow, there is one Biscuit Taco in particular that seems a bit more in line with our breakfast tastes, a Chicken Biscuit Taco.
The suggested retail price of the Biscuit Taco is $2.49 and comes in the following choices:
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese (369 calories)
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese (380 calories)
- Crispy Chicken with Country Gravy (388 calories)
- Crispy Chicken with new signature Jalapeno Honey (471 calories)
Lest you think this is just another Chicken Biscuit, the breading of this crispy chicken is actually made from crushed tortilla chips. While we still think Taco Bell should focus on producing really good breakfast burritos (something they have improved upon in the past year), this biscuit taco strategy looks like a move to align their offerings more with their competitors. What will they think of next?
Additionally, Philip has served as Rally Director for the Washington Automotive Press Association, Speaker at IMPAcon and Blogs with Balls, Chairman of the Relay For Life of North Anne Arundel County, Examiner Team Leader for the Maryland Performance Excellence Awards, and Credentialed Founder of Capitals Outsider.
Latest posts by Philip Van der Vossen (see all)
- Blazing the Oregon Trail : Off-Road in the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer RS - August 20, 2019
- Five Camping Tips for Beginners - August 18, 2019
- Four Tasty Ways to Eat Chesapeake Blue Crab - August 14, 2019