Gunaxin Show #19 – Batting Stance Guy, Lazy Inventions, and Movie Bikes
This week on the show Jay is back with Mike and Scott to discuss some of the most ridiculous inventions ever created. If you’re lazy, you probably have a few of these choice items collecting dust in your closet as we speak. Admit it.
Then Mike and Jay give Scott a hand as he attempts to mold an article coming soon to Gunaxin as we discuss some of the greatest bicycles in cinema history… and don’t worry, Pee-Wee’s bike is number one on all our lists.
Finally Mike talks with Gar Ryness, aka – “The Batting Stance Guy” as he promotes his new book “A Love Letter to Baseball.” They discuss odd stances, awkward celebrity interactions and why Kevin Youkilis is the unholy combination of numerous baseball players at once.
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Batting Stance Guy
- “A Love Letter To Baseball”
- 10 Gadgets Designed for Lazy People
- Best Bicycles in Film (Coming Soon)
On the Show :
- Episode #19 – Enhanced (m4a)
- Episode #19 – (mp3)
The video that launched it all :
Latest posts by MikeG (see all)
- Pouring the Perfect Pint of Guinness - March 16, 2019
- Ten People You’ll Meet at Your Fantasy Football Draft - August 8, 2018
- The American Job Market: Through the Eyes of “Red” Redding - September 5, 2011